Shutdown Fullcast! This week we bring Matt Ufford on as interloper along with the usuals Jason and Celebrity Hot Tub to discuss the following:
- Recasting Grand Theft Auto 5 with coaches, because we had to do that
- How the Zerg Rush has informed Texas' new defensive approach (hint: blitz 500 angry Korean teenage gamers)
- Talking about the Auburn fan who stole a car and rammed nine others at LSU
- Identifying the Hoover, Alabama of New York City
- Reader questions, including a discussion of how Bill Belichick would look in a white dinner tux
- A brief explanation of Mongolia as the Boise State of Asia
We are working on getting an iTunes RSS feed thing going. In the meantime, listen here directly, or in the embeddable below.