We were just minding our business on a quiet Tuesday, and then this fell in our laps, like a frozen block of feces from a passing commercial airliner:
WHERE TO BEGIN.
- David Richt is Mark Richt's young son, and that's fine. We all make poor musical choices in our youth. There may or may not be a terrible rap song we appeared on in high school that references strip club ordinances in Tampa. Who's to say? Colt Ford, however, is a 42 year old man. Lest you doubt his Georgia bona fides, please note that he is a former Nationwide Tour professional golfer.
- "Bring it back one time, let the dogs out." You have begun this musical journey by invoking the fucking Baha Men. This is a dark and ominous omen.
- At some point, Mark Richt was approached about appearing in this video. He agreed, on the conditions that 1) it did not interfere with his coaching duties 2) he only had to make eye contact with the camera once and 3) he got to take as many Little Debbie Zebra Cakes as he wanted from craft services.
- Look at the unwavering focus, all while a fat man in ill-fitting clothing screams just feet away! This explains everything you ever wondered about Todd Grantham.
- NO MARK RICHT DANCIN' IS FROM THE DEVIL
- A series of highlights from 2012 games against Mizzou, Kentucky, and Georgia Tech. The South Carolina game did not happen and if you suggest otherw(Aaron Murray throws eight straight incomplete passes)
- 181 painful seconds later, I could not tell you what the hell the "Dawg Bite" referenced herein even refers to. Maybe David Richt is suggesting that Georgia should be euthanized for the protection of innocent children?
- On the plus side, now we have this: