Well, it has come once again. The offseason. Woe be to the lack of football to watch. However, thankfully pop culture is here for us to carry us through the offseason and perhaps better ourselves as human beings. Done before, I figured there has been enough new stuff that has come out and new users that we merit a new edition. Style guide is as follows:
- I have provided a litany of categories already, but if you can think of any that don't go under what I've listed, feel free to add a category.
- When adding an entry, list your EDSBS name at the end of the entry so we can properly marvel at how cultured you are as well as know who to thank for expanding our horizons
- Add as much stuff as you like
- Seriously, for the recipes column send links to the recipes. Do not write all that shit out and fuck up the formatting.
- Going with this, if you want to elucidate for others what exactly your piece of pop culture is about, feel free. But the recipe warning applies. Contain your synopsis to 30 words if possible, 50 at most. Below is an example entry that uses all of this, which would go under anime
- Cowboy Bebop: Near future space adventure show following bounty hunters set to a bebop jazz soundtrack. Delves heavily into philosophical, particularly existential, themes and crises. Western influences, particularly noir. - Nick Petrilli
Go hog wild.