Can't say who just yet (deal isn't finalized) but word at Senior Bowl is another FBS head job will open tonight. Coach going to the league— FootballScoop Staff (@footballscoop) January 22, 2013
We'll start the betting. Conditions: cannot be a BCS head coach, so the difficulty's doubled.
- Tim Beckman leaving to become a DBs coach in the NFL. Because Illinois. Oh, Illinois is a BCS school, you say. Really? How much do you believe that sentence. Say it again honestly. Examine your feelings.
- Bobby Petrino to the Alouettes.
- Bobby Petrino to the Cowboys OC position.
- Bobby Petrino to something
- Carl Pelini for Philadelphia DC
- Robb Akey for California Penal DAMMIT WE KNOW HE GOT FIRED THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR
- Chuck Amato leaving Chuck Amato State for THE SHIELD. (Chuck Amato State is an accredited institution per the Chuck Amato Board of Pectoral Accreditation.)
- Chris Petersen for Secretary of Defense.
- Tony Levine to somewhere. Because he wants to complete the circle of firing both his offensive and defensive coordinator in a season by firing himself.
Wager in the comments below. Winner receives a copy of Far Cry 4: Harbaugh Island edition. It's currently unrated and in beta, but is intense and contains the innovative "Asshole finding knuckle" feature that will revolutionize first person shooters.