SOMEONE'S LEAVING TONIGHT FOR THE PROS. WAGER ACCORDINGLY
Can't say who just yet (deal isn't finalized) but word at Senior Bowl is another FBS head job will open tonight. Coach going to the league— FootballScoop Staff (@footballscoop) January 22, 2013
We'll start the betting. Conditions: cannot be a BCS head coach, so the difficulty's doubled.
- Tim Beckman leaving to become a DBs coach in the NFL. Because Illinois. Oh, Illinois is a BCS school, you say. Really? How much do you believe that sentence. Say it again honestly. Examine your feelings.
- Bobby Petrino to the Alouettes.
- Bobby Petrino to the Cowboys OC position.
- Bobby Petrino to something
- Carl Pelini for Philadelphia DC
- Robb Akey for California Penal DAMMIT WE KNOW HE GOT FIRED THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR
- Chuck Amato leaving Chuck Amato State for THE SHIELD. (Chuck Amato State is an accredited institution per the Chuck Amato Board of Pectoral Accreditation.)
- Chris Petersen for Secretary of Defense.
- Tony Levine to somewhere. Because he wants to complete the circle of firing both his offensive and defensive coordinator in a season by firing himself.
Wager in the comments below. Winner receives a copy of Far Cry 4: Harbaugh Island edition. It's currently unrated and in beta, but is intense and contains the innovative "Asshole finding knuckle" feature that will revolutionize first person shooters.