"IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY LOSS---MIX IN GLASS!" I will make this short and sweet....There were times when I would walk into a liquor store, and you only had 2 or 3 well known brands of Tequila, Scotch, Gin, Whiskey, Rum, etc....
Now its a totally different ballgame. They say your taste buds change over time or about every 5 yrs or so...I was just wondering if any of the commentariat had found that to be true as they grew a little older and more mature before/during/after college...with that said, LET'S DO THIS!
1. What is your personal favorite(name drop as many as you like) go-to liquor--I've broke it down into Whiskey, Rum, Gin, Vodka, Tequila, and "other"? Other being "Blue Flame" pure MOONSHINE of course(when/where/why you last had it, and if you remember it)....
2. How do you prefer your liquor-straight, on the rocks, or with a chaser or just mixed? What is your favorite mixed drink or "boat drink"?
3. What is your feeling on "flavored" anything---Rum, Vodka or otherwise? (Sweet Tea Vodka is damn good.)
4. As far as "bang for the buck goes", are there any less expensive brands of liquor that hold their own with the "big boys" and brand names that you can't tell the difference? A BCS Buster for Liquor, if you will for the basic liquors
5. If you could have only 1 of each(Rum,Whiskey,Scotch,Gin, Tequila, Bitters,etc) in your liquor cabinet, or were wanting to stock a bar or give advice for a good basic "Bar" for a mancave set up, what would you have to have to be happy(within a reasonable budget, over time)?
FanPosts are user-submitted, and thus NOT representative of EDSBS editorial or any of our opinions unless posted by us ourselves. Please refrain from posting blatant spam or self-promotion, because this makes us hate you. Thanks!