Ladies and Gentlemen,
Welcome back to the week before college football, which means it is time for the return of Stupid Upset Picks. Since it has been an entire year, let me remind you of the rules of the game:
1) You may pick ONE game each week.
2) Your pick must be in by the time your game kicks off.
3) You are not locked out if you don't pick before the first game of the week kicks off(ie, you can still pick a Saturday game on Friday, even if Thursday's games have already been played).
4) Your pick for the week locks at kickoff of the game you picked.
5) If your team loses, you get 0 points. It does not matter if they cover the spread or not.
6) If your underdog wins, you get the value of the spread(ie, you pick a 7 point underdog, they win, you get 7 points. Doesn't matter if they win by a late safety or by 3 touchdowns).
7) You do not have to play every week in order to be eligible to win.
8) If you want to change your pick, please respond to your own post, so that I see it.
9) Please DO NOT REPLY TO SOMEONE ELSE'S POST- this makes it hard for me to keep everything in line, especially with how many people play.
10) If you catch a mistake(likely to happen, given my inability to read in straight lines), please let me know ASAP, so that I can correct it.
11) If you pick a favorite, I will try to let you know- however, you will not get any points if you don't change the pick, and you will be made fun of.
And now, this week's games:
|Thurs., Aug. 30th|
|BALL ST||3.5||E. Michigan|
|Texas A&M||7||LA TECH|
|Fri., Aug. 31st|
|MICHIGAN ST||6.5||Boise St.|
|STANFORD||25.5||San Jose St.|
|Sat., Sep. 1st|
|WASHINGTON||14.5||San Diego St.|
|Sun., Sep. 2nd|
I'm going to take Toledo over Arizona.
Good luck, and Happy Picking, you guys!