Here are our predictions for the Pinstripe Bowl:
- At halftime, Tom Rinaldi will share the heartbreaking story of Peppy, a Bronx mechanic who still mourns the loss of his best friend, Jim Fassel's Career.
- Doug Marrone will be cited for urinating in a snowdrift. This is not illegal in upstate New York, so long as you spell out a racial slur with your pee.
- Tavon Austin does this:
- Syracuse goes to hand signals midway through the 2nd quarter after Dana Holgorsen hacks their headsets and keeps asking Ryan Nassib about his mom.
- West Virginia gives up 400 passing yards. Then the second half begins.
- Geno Smith is named game MVP and is given an honorary Yankees jersey; Joe Girardi bats him ahead of Alex Rodriguez.