- Rice is likely going to be bowl-eligible.
- Every team that starts with the letter I in the Big Ten finished below .500.
- Oregon lost one game in overtime to a very good Stanford team but Florida still has a shot at the national title game instead LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
- Memphis wound up with more wins than Auburn.
- Iowa and Kentucky are the only reason why we're not hearing arguments about an undefeated MAC Championship game winner crashing the BCS.
- Everyone in the ACC has a losing conference record. Ok, that's not true, but it feels like it could be.
- OH MY GOD FIVE LOSS WISCONSIN POSSIBLY IN THE ROSE BOWL
- Frank Spaziani: still gets a paycheck, and benefits, and a parking spot, and access to office supplies.
- And, oh yeah, that Notre Dame shit.
This is your evening thread. Your watch is melting on your hand right now ride the wave of tiiiiiiiiiime friend.