FACT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MINNESOTA-NORTHWESTERN THAT I DEFINITELY DID NOT MAKE UP
- Northwestern lists the record between these two teams as 32-50-5. Minnesota lists it as 15-0-0 because the Gopher recordkeeping department is just a random number generator.
- The Wildcats gave up 282 yards passing to Matt McGloin because they don't know what "if you love something, set it free" means.
- Minnesota hasn't finished over .500 in conference play since Glen Mason stole the remains of David Brinkley to make soup.
- This will mark the 11th straight game that Pat Fitzgerald has not fully digested the cinder block he sleep-ate.
- Gopher receiver A.J. Barker leads the nation in yards after putting your head through the jersey's armhole and your arm through the neckhole and your other arm is just confused.
- The winner of this game gets to wear jeans instead of football pants for the rest of the season.
- David Schwimmer went to Northwestern. That one is true, so yeah we can root for Minnesota now.