It's bingo for the EDSBS Commentariat! Based on an idea by Chris Pendley, this bingo game will surround the most commonly discussed rivalries on EDSBS. If you are interested, send me an email at theghostofjohnhannah care of the gmails, and I'll send you back your card for the week. Rules are as follows:
1) When a rivalry is talked about, you may cross off a square.
2) Cards are sent out each Monday.
3) You have until Friday afternoon to get a Bingo.
4) You may only cross off rivalries that are mentioned in posts by Spencer, Holly, Luke, and the rest of the EDSBS staff, as well as the comments on those stories. No open threads or weekend threads allowed.
5) No fair intentionally bringing up a rivalry just to cross off a square. This is sort of an honor code thing, but whatever.
6) If you win, shout BINGO, and, um, good job! Virtual cocktails to you!
7) The middle square is a free space.
8) If you start the rivalry hate, you aren't allowed to cross it off on your card. Clarification: Bating someone else into bringing it up counts as good trolling and strategy, and you still get to cross off the square.
If you have suggestions for new rivalries to go on the card, let me know. I'm open to changing what's available.