We need an overflow thread, and it occurs to me we have forgotten one of the biggest traditions of the offseason (well, unless I just missed it while out of town): the confessions thread. Yes, all the things that gnaw at your soul, all the infidelities in your fandom, the creeping admirations, the lack of fealty to your team and tradition - this is the time to get them off your chest and get right with Crazy Old Testament God before the shit jumps off for real.
I'll start: VandyImport (Vanderbilt, Cal, childhood Alabama):
* As a Cal season ticket holder, I loathe the Furd and all their pomps, and all their works, and all their empty promises. As a Vanderbilt alum, I would trade football programs with Stanford tomorrow and not think twice.
* As much as I want to make it in the SEC, it wouldn't have broken my heart if we had gotten traded to the B1G as part of expansion/realignment.
* My favorite college fight song, ever, is UCLA's "The Mighty Bruin." I have to sing alternate lyrics to keep my wife from wanting to kill me.
* I honestly enjoy the hell out of LSU. That may just be because of Freek.
* I can play Rocky Top on the harmonica. It's the only song I can play.
/says five Fuck Clemsons and performs an Act of Inebriation