The basic idea:
Each week, you pick an underdog. If they win, your score is the value of the spread. Your points accumulate throughout the season. Highest score at the end of the season wins.
1) You may pick ONE game each week.
2) Your pick must be in by the time your game kicks off.
3) You are not locked out if you don't pick before the first game of the week kicks off(ie, you can still pick a Saturday game on Friday, even if Thursday's games have already been played).
4) Your pick for the week locks at kickoff of the game you picked.
5) If your team loses, you get 0 points. It does not matter if they cover the spread or not.
6) If your underdog wins, you get the value of the spread(ie, you pick a 7 point underdog, they win, you get 7 points. Doesn't matter if they win by a late safety or by 3 touchdowns).
7) You do not have to play every week in order to be eligible to win.
8) Please make a new comment for your pick- do not reply to another comment, because
9) If you want to change your pick, please reply to your original pick, so that I see it with your name.
|Thursday, Sep. 1st|
|FLA INTL||14.5||N. Texas|
|Friday, Sep. 2nd|
|Saturday, Sep. 3rd|
|S MISSISSIPPI||12.5||La Tech|
|PURDUE||18.5||Mid. Tenn. St.|
|Ohio||7.5||NEW MEX ST|
|Colorado St.||6||NEW MEXICO|
|NOTRE DAME||10||S. Florida|
|STANFORD||28||San Jose St.|
|Sunday, Sep. 4th|