As the other two weekend posts have hit 1100 and 1800 comments, I suspect they will cause several computers in the commentariat to break down and start crying. As such, here's a new thread to enjoy for Sunday.
30-second research on ESPN shows that we have college stickball this afternoon, FUCKMIAMI at 8 o'clock tonight, a few random futbol matches in the evening, and, uh, probably some other things. Also, there's a picture of Bill Stewart with his hands in his armpits on the CFB page.
In case you don't want to sift through a combined 2900 comments, a few of the topics we've covered this weekend include:
- Speculations and serious discussion and debate on college football teams, inspired by Steelmas
- FUCK PANAMA in the Gold Cup
- The commentariat's favorite music from 1998 to 2006
- Old video games, such as Final Fantasy III and Xenogears and Tenchu
- College stickball, which revealed that if you do not have a dog in the fight at all, you should default to rooting for Mississippi State, which forced the juggernaut Florida to a third game, to be played later today. /rings cowbell //Michigan fans involuntarily twitch
- College curriculum at liberal arts schools
- MikeLew's teaching philosophies
- Others that I have forgotten!
Enjoy the games today! And if you don't care about the games today, then, uh, fuck Clemson and enjoy the day.