Living in fear that you won't make October's Rapture?
Inspired by the musical confessions?
Here's your one-stop shopping for all your (no longer) secret shames.
I'll get the party started:
- Fantasy football has made me a pretty avid NFL fan.
- "Chicago's Greatest Hits: 1982-1989" was the first CD I ever owned.
- I actually admire some Aggie traditions. (e.g.: Silver Taps)
- I have watched "Friends" more than any other TV show ever made. It's a comfort food.
- I am a Texan who thinks that In n Out beats Whataburger, hands down.
Remember, friends... confession is good for the soul.