This was a question that was bouncing around on twitter the other day, and I thought I'd move it over here, to see what you all thought.
The question is pretty basic- What five college football places, that you have yet to visit, are your top five destinations for a game?
I have been to the Horseshoe, the Rose Bowl, ND Stadium, FSU, and the Swamp. I've also been to Michie Stadium, Between the Hedges, and the Big House, but not for games. The top five places on my "want to go to there" list are:
1) Baton Rouge for a night SEC game.
2) The Red River Shootout(yes, dammit, I still call it the RRS) at the Texas Fair.
3) Neyland Stadium to see the Vols and the Vol Navy
4) Lincoln, Nebraska for Ohio State-Nebraska.
5) West By God Virginia, ideally to see a Backyard Brawl or WVf'nU-VT
Just missing the cut are Autzen, Michie Stadium for a game, the Big House for a game, an Iron Bowl at either place, UGA for a game, Wisconsin, and Texas, just off the top of my head.