So my ladies and I will be traveling to NYC for a bachelorette weekend in April. One of the ladies is a resident and knows her way around, but I trust the commentariat here for additional intel on what to do and where to do it.
- We're all over 30 and have lived on our own*, so no Coyote Ugly/Olive Garden Times Square silliness, please
- We'd love any suggestions for particularly fun bars, and offbeat things to do for fun (no "revues"-- none of us are into frottage from anabolic steroid users)
- We're going to be in lower Manhattan/Midtown and are not likely to head out to the boroughs
- Restaurant recs are also very much appreciated
- Scavenger hunts: yea or aw hell naw?
Thanks in advance, comrades!
*Orson's mother's basement counts as "own our own", since she's not MY mom, right?