We did the top 10 games you attended in person, now becasue I am a sullen grump, let's do the worst 5. Enjoy the pain of your friends, it's cathartic!
My trip into the void:
5) 2008 UM 7- OSU 42- at Columbus. We were horrible, and not even expected to compete, but at least the mouthbreathing fans in the Shoe thought it'd be fun to throw bottles at the back of my head. I also saw a middle aged woman flipping off our bus, while holding the hand of her 6 yr old son.
4) 2009 U-M 10, OSU 21 at Ann Arbor. Ugh, just ugh. Game not as close as score indicates.
3) Appalachian State. I knew that this was going to be bad going in- Michigan historically didn't do well against spread teams, and App State was a seasoned, veteran team with talent. I didn't expect to win, but I would have bet my kidneys we wouldn't have covered the spread (UM by 27, by the way). After the game, I wanted everyone to die. EVERYONE.
2) September 24, 1994. Colorado at Michigan. Fucking Kordell. KNOCK IT DOWN, GODDAMIT!
1) October 11, 2008. MICHIGAN DOES NOT LOSE TO TOLEDO. DOES NOT COMPUTE. HISS.