This can't be legal in international rules! It also has nothing to do with the end of National Signing Day. (via @rod_leviathan )
A few summary points before we drink in the sorrow of not signing running back Dreamius Smith.
- The mothership's main Signing Day page has your basics.
- Yes, an Ole Miss commit had his mother forge his signature on his LOI. He then decided to go to Texas A&M. The Bridge Too Far for Houston Nutt, recruiting blackguard and rapscallion, has been espied on the horizon, and it is accepting a fake signature on an LOI.
- I'm Chris Hansen, have a seat.
- Will Muschamp ain't countin' stars, because that's for astronomers son.
- The ghost of recruiting seasons past: Ed Orgeron's Mobile Cheesecake Wagon comes home to roost.
We'll figure some of this out tomorrow, but a refill on the Adderall prescription from our source in LA OH DAMMIT MITCH.