Ladies and Gentlemen,
Shocking to say, I know, but we are almost halfway through the college football season. At this juncture, I generally like to review the rules, so that people who haven't been playing multiple years or are jumping into this season late can make sure they've got them down pat. So, here we go:
1) You may pick ONE game each week.
2) Your pick must be in by the time your game kicks off.
3) You are not locked out if you don't pick before the first game of the week kicks off(ie, you can still pick a Saturday game on Friday, even if Thursday's games have already been played).
4) Your pick for the week locks at kickoff of the game you picked.
5) If your team loses, you get 0 points. It does not matter if they cover the spread or not.
6) If your underdog wins, you get the value of the spread(ie, you pick a 7 point underdog, they win, you get 7 points. Doesn't matter if they win by a late safety or by 3 touchdowns).
7) You do not have to play every week in order to be eligible to win.
8) Please make a new comment for your pick- do not reply to another comment, because
9) If you want to change your pick, please reply to your original pick, so that I see it with your name.
Of particular note, as those at the top of the leaderboard may be planning strategy(a bit early in my eyes, but hey, whatever) - There will be TWO bowl selections, one from the first half of the bowl games, and one from the second half.
And now, this week's scores - And, a note- it felt really good to mark all those "Auburn +10" picks red this week. Remember, if you aren't listed yet, I haven't lost track of your picks, you just haven't scored any points yet.
|The Pylon That Relfed||26.5|
|Jevan Snead's Agent||12|
|The Commenter Formerly Known as Not You||7|
|little red corvette||7|
|East Coast Ute||5|
This weeks games are as follow:
|Thurs., Oct. 13th|
|AIR FORCE||6||San Diego St.|
|Fri., Oct. 14th|
|Hawaii||6.5||SAN JOSE ST|
|Sat., Oct. 15th|
|Boise St.||32.5||COLORADO ST|
|C MICHIGAN||13||E. Michigan|
|Utah St.||3.5||FRESNO ST|
|NEW MEX ST||1.5||Idaho|
|TEXAS TECH||3||Kansas St.|
|S. Carolina||3.5||MISSISSIPPI ST|
|W. Michigan||1.5||N ILLINOIS|
|FLA ATLANTIC||3||W. Kentucky|
|Virginia Tech||7||WAKE FOREST|
Again, I'm taking OSU, because I must stick with my team. Good luck, and happy picking!