- Andrew Luck will get nabbed for Public Intox. Cops will find him sobbing with a picture of Jim Harbaugh in one hand and a handle of Jim Beam in the other.
- Michigan will be a strong contender to take the Cup home despite the fact that Denard Robinson will not be charged with theft when he transfers out and takes scUM's hopes and dreams of a winning season with him.
- John Brantley will buy a stolen laptop, personalize it, hastily dispose of the evidence then transfer to another SEC school amid controversy. "Worked out pretty well for the last guy who tried it," he tells reporters at SEC Media Day.
- Michigan State players will be busted for running a black market organ transplant clinic out of Spartan Stadium. Surprisingly, Mark Dantonio gets a clean bill of health at his next visit to the cardiologist.
- Southern Cal could very well walk off with the cup. It's the only championship they are eligible for, anyways!
- At least one Golic will be busted for drinking at an off campus party in South Bend.
- Dayne Crist busted for posession when a poncho filled with meth is found in his dorm, clearing the way for Tommy Rees or Andrew Hendrix to become the starter for Notre Dame in 2011. El Churro remains conspiciously silent on the issue.
- Al Golden reopens the 7th Floor Hookers And Blow Emporium in Coral Gables. Jacory Harris named CEO.
What are your thoughts? Will the traditional powers rise to the top yet again? Who's your darkhorse? Who shall taste the sweet nectar of cheese, chocolate and sausage?